When you purchase games on this site, we give you the option to send the item(s) as a gift to someone else no matter if they have used this site or not. The recipient will receive the gift as an e-mail card with your personal message. Please note that you can only offer new purchases. You may not offer a game that you have bought and are finished with to someone else.
Send to anyone via email
Please verify that you have typed the receiver's e-mail address correctly. If the gift is not a surprise, we recommend verifying the address with the person you are offering the game(s) to in order to ensure that they receive the gift promptly.
Buy it now, choose the delivery date
You can either choose to send the gift as soon as you're finished with the order or to send the gift on a date given by you. If you select the latter, the Gift mail will be sent at the date you have defined.
Add a special Message
You may want to take a few moments to add a special message to the gift recipient. When they receive your gift, your special message will be displayed for them in the gift e-mail.
And resend in case they missed it
If you sent a gift that your recipient didn't receive then you can resend gifts from the gifts section of your account.
Knowing whether your computer matches the requirements of a game can sometimes be tough. To help you be sure about your purchase, we suggest visiting CanYouRunIt.com*. This website will analyse your computer’s hardware, and match it with the system requirements for your game of choice.
Not only does it evaluate every part of your computer, but even recommendations are given on how to improve your computer to match the requirements!
As usual, if you have other questions or can’t find your game on CanYourRunIt.com*, our Gamesplanet support team will gladly assist you!
*Disclaimer: By clicking this link, you will leave the Gamesplanet website. Gamesplanet cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information provided on this external website.
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Publisher: Electronic Arts
PC System Requirements
OS : WINDOWS XP (SP3) / Vista (SP1) / WINDOWS 7
CPU: 2.8 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista or Windows 7)
Video Memory: 256MB, Shader Model 3.0 required, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 / ATI X1600 Pro*
HDD: 10 GB
Gift this game
Bundles that include this game
Bundles that include this game
Description & Game Features
In Dead Space 3 Isaac Clarke and hardened soldier John Carver must overcome the brutal challenges of the ice planet Tau Volantis. Avalanches, treacherous ice-climbs, and the violent wilderness stand in their way as they search for a secret to ending the Necromorph plague forever. Isaac's engineering skills are put to the ultimate test as gathers materials and scavenges parts to create and customize weapons and survival tools. Facing deadlier evolved enemies and the fierce elements of a frozen planet, the unlikely pair must work together to save mankind from the impending apocalypse.
- FIGHT AGAINST BRUTAL ELEMENTS
- Team up with a partner as Isaac Clarke or John Carver and take down the terror together. Facing deadlier evolved enemies and the brutal elements, the unlikely pair will work together to build weapons, overcome the harsh environment, and save mankind from the impending apocalypse.
- UNCOVER THE SECRETS OF TAU VOLANTIS
- Set out on a thrilling expedition across space. Isaac will face his biggest challenges yet as he pushes himself to the limit in order to find the true source of the Necromorph plague. Race across the universe, overcome the ice planet's terrors, and take down some of the biggest enemies in Dead Space as you discover the secret of the Necromorph terror.
- PLAY AS CARVER
- Dead Space 3 introduces Earthgov Sergeant John Carver, a merciless soldier with a complex history that is revealed during the co-op campaign. Unlock collectibles and new paths using clues only Carver can see as he comes to grips with his traumatic past. Together with Isaac Clarke you will fight to discover the secret to stopping the Necromorph infestation.
- CHANGE THE GAME
- Fighting alongside a co-op partner changes the way you play the game. While playing the co-op version of Dead Space 3’s campaign, you will uncover additional story elements, cut-scenes, and battle strategies that are exclusive to this mode. Play how you want - immerse yourself in the classic single-player campaign with Isaac Clarke, then discover how the story evolves when a co-op partner is present in your campaign.
- DROP IN DROP OUT
- Play together with a friend or go it alone as Isaac Clarke using the seamless new drop in, drop out functionality. Your partner can join and leave at any checkpoint in the game, so you'll never have to backtrack or play catch-up
*NVIDIA GeForce 6800 (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below min. system requirements)
ATI X1600 Pro (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below min. system requirements)
User Reviews (1)
AMAZING by nontas1
A truly amazing game.
Buy this game
© 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA logo and Dead Space are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.